Do you need a Hartbeespoort Dam accommodation lodge for your next holiday? One of Optima Holidays’ resorts, Magalies Park, is an amazing lodge for family vacations. Magalies Park offers you the convenience of a self-catering holiday with the facilities and activities of a hotel. The resort is situated on the banks of the Hartbeespoort Dam at the base of the Magaliesberg Mountains.
Magalies Park facilities
Chalets are fully equipped for self-catering holidays and serviced daily. Each chalet has its own braai area and selected DSTV channels will make you feel right at home.
- 18-hole golf course
- Horse riding
- Paddle boats
- Row boats
- Mini golf
- Mountain bikes
- Organised sport and leisure activities
- Nature walks
- Jogging track
- 3 swimming pools (1 is heated)
- Plunge pool
- Bird watching
- Supervised children’s entertainment
Things to do at Hartbeespoort Dam
Hartbeespoort Dam is a popular holiday destination for good reason-there’s so much to do and see for everyone from toddlers to grandparents. The dam takes centre stage with watersports activities “for Africa”. Swimming, paddling, sailing and boating are popular pastimes.
There are also excellent opportunities for walking, hiking and bird-watching, especially in the Magalies Park area which is a bird sanctuary.
Optima Holidays resorts in North West and Limpopo
Other than Magalies Park, Optima has a number of resorts in the North West and Limpopo.
- Bakubung Resort (Pilanesberg Game Reserve)
- Bothania Hills Resort (Mookgophong)
- Dikhololo Resort (Brits)
- Highveld Spa Resort (Bela Bela)
- Kwa Maritane Bush Lodge Resort (Pilanesberg National Park)
- Little Eden Resort (Cullinan)
- Mabalingwe Nature Reserve and Resort (Thabazimbi, Rooiberg Road R516)
- Mabula Lodge Resort (Rooiberg)
- Manzi Monate Resort (Kameeldrift)
- Mount Amanzi Resort (Brits)
- Sondela Nature Reserve & Resort (Warmbaths)
- Waterberg Game Reserve & Resort (Farm Weltevreden Sondagloop & Sukses Road)